Water Cap (unisex) by Sunday Afternoon
- Designed for dynamic water and wind performance while offering maximum 50+ UPF sun protection of face, ears, eyes, and neck.
- Minimize UVA and UVB solar exposure in extreme outdoor conditions.
- This sun protective hat withstands both stiff wind and water impact with reinforced Flip-Lock brim design.
- Flip-Lock technology uses multiple brim wires to allow brim angle adjustability for additional visibility or sun protection.
- Side release buckle and neoprene chin harness offers secure comfort in rough situations.
- Great for surfing, paddling, jet skiing and everything in between, the Offshore water hat is ready to perform.
- Brim angle adjusts for personal demand. Side release buckle allows quick one hand removal of hat.
- Dark color under brim absorbs glare. Mesh sides allows water flow ventilation.
- To fit, adjust rear sizing tape before attaching neck strap.
- 5 inch drape shades neck and ears.
- 3 inch brim
- Disclaimer:Before active use, test fit and function in safe conditions. Practice swimming above and under water. For long swims, hat can be pulled off behind head, as neck strap will stretch to hold it on. User assumes all risks of water activities and releases Sunday Afternoons and Solartex from all liability while using our products.