Baby Banz Sunglasses
- Baby Banz and Kid Banz sunglasses are made in Australia and fit children 0-6 years.
- Clinically tested by one of the world's leading authorities on sunglasses, the Category 3 lenses offer 100% protection from the sun's UVA & UVB rays and protect your children's eyes from the full spectrum of the sun's UVA, UVB and UVC bands.
- The Ophthalmic quality polycarbonate frame and lenses are virtually shatterproof and they have an adjustable, easy-clean neoprene band.
- Side adjustable velcro allows for wear as children grow.
- Lens can be replaced with prescription lenses.
- As seen in AMERICAN BABY Magazine, on 20/20 and CNN and in NEW YORK Magazine's Best Bets.
- These are the Adventure Banz style which have an imbedded silicone nose and brow piece for added comfort. (Pink kids style DOES NOT have this piece.)
- New Polarized Banz available in Pink baby 0-2 size only. The polarized glasses offer high sun glare reduction and good UV protection. New Category coming soon.
- New Retro Banz. The retro glasses offer retro inspired larger lenses. New Category coming soon.